Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Book Review: Death of the Family

Book Review: Death of the Family by Christopher J. Green.  2015, 244 pages.


I used to watch a movie from the 40’s and just see black and white.  Now when I watch, I see an era that has come and gone.  Where family and religious values resulted in strong couples and communities, which in turn produced strong children and a strong country.  We can point to many reasons, but in my Ushanka studies I have boiled it all down to one core and deliberate cause: Marxism.

The effects of Marxism on our culture is the focus of a new book, Christopher J. Green’s Death of the Family.  I am adding this book to the Ushanka library, and recommend it to those who want a deeper understanding of how America has fallen so low.  The book is targeted primarily at single or divorced men in their 20’s and 30’s who either know, or sense, a problem in relationships today.  About 90% covers the ‘how,’ and the other 10% offers advice on how to have a fulfilling life while navigating this new terrain.

Something has happened in the past 80 years.  Read Death of the Family to understand it was designed, not accidental.  Green walks you through the thousand cuts that produced a culture where most relationships are doomed.  He’ll tell you the key players that made this happen, and under what banners they marched.  He explains their tactics, and the resulting dilution of traditional family values and religious values.

Mr. Green contacted me and asked for this review.  I asked if it was because of my reviews of Comrade Aaron Clarey’s books, such as Bachelor Pad Economics.  He was unaware of Clarey’s books.  I found so much to compare between the two.  They are both men who have struggled with the flawed assumption that a good woman was out there who would make a permanent partner.  They both are brilliant in comprehending what they are seeing: the root causes such as feminism, the feminization of man, and social engineering.  Where they differ: Clarey’s books are heavy on advice with scattered connections to the influence of liberalism, whereas Death of the Family is heavy on the different faces and tactics of Marxism and lighter on the advice to young men.

Death of the Family is a spectacular research project.  It covers an area I’ve been studying for over a decade now, and most of the book was new material for me.  This isn’t a light book.  While relatively short, only a serious student will make it through Death of the Family.  But that student will have the answers.  That student will know the link between Mao and Feminism, and why the deck is stacked against men.

Click Here to see selected quotes from the book.

1 comment:

CigarCell.com said...

Nice Article.