Thursday, May 28, 2015

A New, Patriotic Email Service

Comrades!  We have an announcement from comrade Kerodin over at the III Percent Patriots blog!

Nice logo!

Kerodin has launched an email service for any III Percent Patriot out there who wishes to give our domestic spies the finger. 

Clearly you won't gain any more security with this service.  But you'll have a cool email address.  

And those motherless domestic spies will now know that you know as they scan your correspondence for hidden plots of sabotage, domestic terror plots and blackmail opportunities.

Go to his announcement for the link.

Remember, only 3% of Colonists took up arms and fought the British.  The other 97% were just along for the ride.

No comments: