I have pre-ordered the hardback.
I've been a fan of Rickards for a couple years now and I have read all of his books. I've learned about monetary policy, precious metals investing, and global monetary risks from Mr. Rickards. I've also read predictions in his books that came true later. The most significant was his prediction of China's current growth problems that I read over a year before their market collapse in the summer of 2015 and again in January 2016.
Greg Hunter interviewed the author yesterday. He answers:
1) What will a Trump win do to the markets?
2) Where will the liquidity come from in the next crisis?
3) Will the banks stay open in the next crisis?
4) How will inflation occur in a deflationary environment?
5) Why hasn't inflation occurred yet?
Amazon link to Road to Ruin.