Joe Dan of Intellectual Froglegs is like Trump. He's always thinking business.
Today on FB Joe Dan suggested some revenue-producing ideas for Trump's border wall:
1) Make it a National Park, with restaurants and bars.Commenters offered more:
2) Make the wall transparent, and offer gambling. People can bet on how far up an attempted illegal alien will get on the other side of the wall.
3) Build a theme park. Trumpland.
4) Water cannons on the wall. (Another suggests renting shotguns with beanbag rounds)
5) Slot machines. To win, you must get three sombreros in a row.
6) Do wall wraps (like car wraps) and display holes in the wall.
Let's ask Vicente Fox for his opinion:
We must be doing the right thing.